*Build Your Natural Hair Care Library*

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Conair Shower Comb


I honestly don't know how I would have survived my first year of being napptural without my $2.49 Conair Shower Comb from CVS. $1.49 if you are lucky enough to find the same comb in the basket below minus the packaging.

The comb has soft wide rubber-coated plastic teeth that glides through the hair distributing conditioner evenly. The tail of the comb is actually a hook that let's you easily hang your comb in the shower.

This comb is my saving grace for in-shower conditioning/detangling sessions. If you have thick, kinky, coarse hair, you have got to invest in one of these.

Update: 2/16/2009 - I snagged two @ $1 each on clearance today at CVS. I'm giving one to my mentor, as she has never heard of the shower comb. She's gonna love it.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I have this SAME comb! I love it! I love the fact that it is flexible and you can hang it on your shower head.
    Thanks for telling me your hair regime. Im trying to mix my own hair butter (look out carol's daughter) but it ain't easy when using raw ingredients. Thanks for the support as well.
    I haven't updated my blog in awhile due to family situations but I have some good stuff lined up so stay tuned.........

    ReplyDelete