*Build Your Natural Hair Care Library*

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pretty Wrap

Pretty Wrap is a 100% silk bonnet that covers your entire head but looks like a typical head scarf. Nonabsorbent fabrics like silk, are are highly recommended for protecting your hair at night because they help with moisture retention and prevent dryness by allowing your hair's protective oils and moisture to remain in tact.

You know longer have to be embarrassed to protect your hair at night when your man is visiting because it's much sexier than the typical satin bonnet. It's also perfect for running errands on days when you don't have time to do your hair.

The wrap is available in four colors. Customer service is excellent and shipping is quick and inexpensive.

They also offer a variety of silk headbands.

http://www.prettywrap.com/

8 comments:

  1. hmm... i'm still gonna have to say that this looks a *tad* corny to me, lol. but it's much better than ones i've seen in the beauty shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always guilty of not wearing non absorbent head ties at night... great tip... thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the website address?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    The website address is listed directly under the image.

    It is http://www.prettywrap.com.

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog.If you don't mind, I'd like to link this in my next post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont know why I haven't been able able to order stuff from it... I need help!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. prettywrap.com seems to have gone out of business. I've checked back with them every few months for the past *year* & they've been 'out of stock'!

    I did (finally!) find the exact wrap at Honey Fig (honeyfig.com); look up ghair silk cap wrap. They have 3 solid colors; black, blue and plum. And...they're in Canada :~/

    I bought 2 (again, I've been searching for this item for a year) and I can absolutely recommend them! Well made from quality silk, comfortable and wearable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get a LuxWrap. It's the same concept and they are in the US.

      Delete