*Build Your Natural Hair Care Library*

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Review: Ohm Body Sweet Hair Pudding



I had the pleasure of meeting the owner of Ohm Body recently at the World Natural Hair, Health, and Beauty Show in Atlanta earlier this month.

One of her products was on my wish list and when I saw her there, I was delighted.

Product: Sweet Hair Pudding was designed to stretch, moisturize and define your natural curl patterns, while giving you soft and naturally bouncy curls without a crunchy or greasy feeling.

Product Claim: Made with the moisturizing properties of Honey, Sweet Hair Pudding adds weight, definition, frizz control and gives your hair a natural and long lasting hold. This product is great when applied to wet hair.

Ingredients: Unconditional love, Honesty, Divine Wisdom, Aloe Gel, Distilled water, Shea butter, Honey, Avocado Oil, Castor Oil, Pantheon (Vitamin B5), Yarrow, Sage, Natural Thickener, Nettle, Lavender, Horsetail. Emulsifying Wax, Vitamin E, Optiphen- Preservative, Colored with Wild Cherry Extract and Fragrance Blend.

Review: OMG. I LOVE IT!!! It is the perfect moisturizer and styler in one. Honestly, it's so moisturizing that I didn't realize that it was recommended to be used as a styler until reading the label after my first use. lol

The label says: Sweet Hair Pudding: Great for coiling, twisting, and adding definition and moisture to all hair types. No worries of waxy or greasy feeling in your hair. Love the abundance of the vitamins to nourish your hair. And indulge in the hair healing properties of aloe and honey.

Aloe and honey are two of the main products that make my hair thrive so I'm in love. lol

I do not currently do wash and go styles but when doing a twist set for an afro puffs, my curls and coils were popping.

I'll definitely be repurchasing this product in the near future.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Rhonnie I wanted thank you for your warm comments. Haters what I can say (shaking my head)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rhonnie, everyone is raving about this product, but do you know if it also works for a sistah w/ 4a and 4b?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey M3RLz,
    I am 4 a/b. Didn't you see that fro in the picture? LOL

    It is wonderful for a moisturizing soft hold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonnie,
    I'm going to try the product. I haven't try anything with honey. My hair loves aloe vera and that's one of the reasons I like Darcy's Botanical Madagascar Vanilla Styling Crème. Honestly, all of her products have worked for me. You should try it, because your bloggers need to know about Darcy's. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lechelle,

    I am dying to try Darcy's Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme.

    It will definitely be a purchase for the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this product too! Thanks for the review. I need need to explore your site more.

    ReplyDelete