*Build Your Natural Hair Care Library*

Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Time to Celebrate: 50 Followers



Thank you! Thank you!

To my faithful followers:

You all are so kind. It has been a pleasure to interact with you for the months that have passed during my blogging journey.

When I started this blog back in September 2008 and truly got serious about it in January 2009, I had no idea that it would grow to be supported by so many.

I've always loved research, writing, and sharing information. It is such a pleasure to know that others appreciate my research and I'm so happy that I've been able to share information with you all.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime if there is a topic relating to NATURAL/ORGANIC hair care, maintenance, and products that you would like to see posted and I'll do my best to find information to share with you via the blog.

Have a blessed weekend.

Sincerely,

~ Kinky Rhonnie

5 comments: