*Build Your Natural Hair Care Library*

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I Said a Mother's Prayer for You!




In honor of my beautiful, loving, caring, kind-hearted Mother:

I Said a Mother's Prayer for You!

I said a Mother's Day prayer for you
to thank the Lord above
for blessing me with a lifetime
of your tenderhearted love.

I thanked God for the caring
you've shown me through the years,
for the closeness we've enjoyed
in time of laughter and of tears.

And so, I thank you from the heart
for all you've done for me
and I bless the Lord for giving me
the best mother there could be!

- Author Unknown.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's day to all of the kinky, curly natural moms!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day! Is that your mom, cuz she looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kcurly, Yes, that's my momma. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that picture get your I see where you get your good looks from.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is special!!! Your momma's hair is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete