1. Detangle dry hair using conditioner. While detangling, put hair in six sections using cloth covered elastic ponytail bands. I'm currently loving Trader Joes Renew Citrus conditioner.
2. Poo/No poo each section removing bands. Replace bands after rinsing each section. I'm currently experimenting with two shampoo bars; Swastik Shikakai and Karen's Body Beautiful Bodacious Shampoo Bar in Juicy.
3. Condition each section using Conair Shower Comb to distribute conditioner throughout each section. My favorite conditioner is my never fail Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose.
4. Apply leave-in conditioner to each section. My favorite is the discontinued Qhemet Biologics Olive Cream Condtioner and Detangler.
5. Apply moisturizer and oil to each section. Band each section as you go along as this is the the final step pre-styling. I love Qhemet Biologics Alma/Olive Heavy Cream mixed with Olive/Honey Hydrating Balm. I use a mix of oils to seal such as homemade growth oil, coconut oil, and vatika oil.
A new beginning
9 hours ago